Happy New Year everyone! I’m a day (or six) late, but I hope your holidays were happy and full of love. Here’s to a wonderful year in sewing!
I’ve been recuperating from travels, planning new projects for the year and of course I’m getting ready for the Watson Sew Along. That’s right, we’re going to get down to making some Watsons.
Making this set is surprisingly fast but this will be a leisurely sew along that’ll give you room to catch up, or sew slowly, or sew other things in the midst. We don’t get started on cutting until January 23 so you have some time to find your materials.
The Schedule (Updated!)
Please see the Watson Sew Along page for a complete list of all published tutorials!
- Guide to Supplies and Materials
- Gather Fabric & Supplies (January 15)
- Bra Fitting Alterations (January 16)
- Bikini Alterations (Monday, January 19)
- Tips for Sewing Elastic (Wednesday, January 21)
- Bra Pattern Cutting (with lace cup variation) (Friday, January 23)
- Bikini Pattern Cutting (with variations) (Monday, January 26)
- Sewing the Bikini (Thursday, January 28)
- Sewing Together the Bra Cups & Frame (Monday, February 2)
- Finishing the Bra (Tuesday, February 3)
If you have already made one or two (or some of you many more!), I promise there will be a few new tips along the way to add to your lingerie-making arsenal.
Sew Along Badge
(If you’d like to include the badge on your blog, right-click and download the image, then upload to your blog. It’d be super if you linked the image to the Watson Sew Along page!)