Welcome to the Watson Sew Along!
During this sew along, we’ll walk through each step in making a full set. You’ll learn basic fitting and lingerie-making techniques that you can to your sewing skills.
How It Works
A sew along is like a free mini class. During the Watson Sew Along, each “lesson” is published as a blog post. You can ask questions or share advice with others in the comments below each post.
Sew Along Posts
- Fabric & Notions Guide
- Gather Fabric & Supplies (Thursday, January 15)
- Bra Fitting Alterations (Friday, January 16)
- Bikini Alterations (Monday, January 19)
- Tips for Sewing Elastic (Wednesday, January 21)
- Cutting the Bra (Friday, January 23)
- Cutting a Lace Cup Variation for the Bra (Monday, January 26)
- Cutting & Sewing the Bikini (Wednesday, January 28)
- Sewing the Bra Cups & Frame (Friday, January 30)
- Inserting Bra Cups & Elastic (Monday, February 2)
- Attaching Straps and Hooks & Eyes (Tuesday, February 3)
Sew Along Badges