If a pattern is significantly updated after your purchase, you will receive an email notifying you of the new changes, along with your original download link which will allow you to obtain the updated version.
Please note that I am unable to send updated patterns individually by email.
Watson Bra & Bikini
2nd edition, January 2015:
- Bra pattern, pages 2 & 3: the smallest cup pieces relabeled “30B/32A/34AA”
- Pattern booklet, page 8, Step 1: added instructions on measuring for personal strap length
- Pattern booklet, page 2: required strap elastic is 1 1/2 yards or meters
- Pattern booklet, page 15: under Seam Allowances, elastic allowance is 1/4″or 6mm
- Pattern booklet: added page numbers
- Pattern booklet: added metric equivalents to all seam allowances
- Separate metric sizing chart added to shop page
2nd edition, February 24, 2017:
- Booklet, page 5: Section after “Underwires” updated to include page number for wire chart.
- Booklet page 9: Under “Make Straps”, the metric measurement for strap elastic changed to 51cm.
- Fixed pattern pieces in the larger size set that were missing notches in the bridge and side cradle pieces.
- Cup pattern pieces for sizes 32H, 34GG, 36G, 38FF, 40F and 42E were updated. (These sizes were printed incorrectly in first edition.)