If a pattern is significantly updated after your purchase and you purchased within the last year, you will receive an email notifying you of the new changes, along with a download link to the updated version.
2nd edition, February 24, 2017:
- Booklet, page 5: Section after “Underwires” updated to include page number for wire chart.
- Booklet page 9: Under “Make Straps”, the metric measurement for strap elastic changed to 51cm.
- Fixed pattern pieces in the larger size set that were missing notches in the bridge and side cradle pieces.
- Cup pattern pieces for sizes 32H, 34GG, 36G, 38FF, 40F and 42E were updated. (These sizes were printed incorrectly in first edition.)
Watson Bra & Bikini
2nd edition, January 2015:
- Bra pattern, pages 2 & 3: the smallest cup pieces relabeled “30B/32A/34AA”
- Pattern booklet, page 8, Step 1: added instructions on measuring for personal strap length
- Pattern booklet, page 2: required strap elastic is 1 1/2 yards or meters
- Pattern booklet, page 15: under Seam Allowances, elastic allowance is 1/4″or 6mm
- Pattern booklet: added page numbers
- Pattern booklet: added metric equivalents to all seam allowances
- Separate metric sizing chart added to shop page